AFFINITY™ SL 8110G Polyolefin Plastomer
A resin produced using INSITE™ Technology. This product has been designed for blown stretch films as a skin layer in coextrusion with other resins. It exhibits excellent stretchability and cling properties as well as good physical properties. Due to its low melting point, This product is well suited for applications in batch inclusion bag applications. Applications: cling layer in blown stretch and preoriented films, batch inclusion bags.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Density Yes No 0.875 g/cm3
- Haze (ASTM D1003) Yes No 3.7 %
- Melt Index (g/10 minutes) Yes No 1
- Slip Yes No false
- Tensile Elongation at Break, MD Yes No 260 %
- Tensile Elongation at Break, TD Yes No 830 %
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) Yes No 56°C (133°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.