AFFINITY™ PL 1280G Polyolefin Plastomer
A Polyolefin Plastomer (POP) produced using INSITE™ Technology from Dow Plastics. It is specifically designed for use as a sealant layer in flexible structures for the packaging of meat and cheese, dry foods and consumer goods. Due to its excellent sealability at low temperatures, ultimate hot tack strength, optical properties and abuse resistance, it is particularly suitable for high speed form-fill-seal packaging machines. Applications: Cast Film.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block false
- Density 0.9 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 78 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 410 g
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 4 %
- Heat Seal Initiation Temp in °C(°F) 88°C (190°F)
- Melt Index (g/10 minutes) 6
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 96°C (205°F)
- Slip false
- Tensile Elongation at Break, MD 470 %
- Tensile Elongation at Break, TD 720 %
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 81°C (178°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.