AFFINITY™ KC 8852G Polyolefin Plastomer
- Packaging cast stretch films
- Food & specialty packaging
- Excellent inherent cling properties
- Excellent optical properties
- Excellent toughness properties
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Density Yes No 0.875 g/cm3
- Haze (ASTM D1003) Yes No 4.3 %
- Melt Index (g/10 minutes) Yes No 3
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) Yes No 68°C (154°F)
- Puncture Resistance (Dow Method) in joules/cm3 (lbs/in3) Yes No 15.7 (190 )
- Slip Yes No false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) Yes No 48°C (118°F)
A polyolefin plastomer delivering excellent cling performance, optics, and toughness in one-sided stretch cling applications. It can be used in blends with LLDPE in cast stretch film applications or in blown film in blends with Attane.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.