- Instant thickening capabilities when mixed with any alkali
- Low viscosity for easy handling
- Water-based polymerization with no residual solvents
- Compatible with high levels of certain salts and electrolytes commonly used in household cleaning formulations
- Convenient, rapid thickening of solutions and gels for an end-product that is free from air bubbles or lumps
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 30 %
- pH Yes No 3
Deliver high aqueous thickening and stabilizing
From glass cleaners to liquid laundry detergents to oven cleaners, ACUSOL™ 820 Rheology Modifier/Stabilizer is very cost-effective and provides unusually high aqueous thickening and stabilizing properties.
When neutralized to a pH above 7, ACUSOL™ 820 Rheology Modifier/Stabilizer allows viscosity build of various formulations, offering savings in production time that cannot be matched by carbomer or cellulosic thickeners.
ACUSOL™ 820 Rheology Modifier/Stabilizer can also thicken solutions containing high levels of surfactants.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.