How can you surpass expectations in fabric care?
Would you like to offer your customers a laundry detergent that maintains cleaner and brighter fabrics?
ACUSOL™ 445 Polymer is a homopolymer of acrylic acid with an optimized molecular weight that can enhance properties of a variety of laundry applications in laundry detergents, additives and industrial detergents.
Surpass expectations with ACUSOL™ 445 Polymer Family enabling benefits
- Inhibition of crystal growth
- Superior dispersion properties to prevent detergent or dirt buildup on fibers and surfaces
- Increased bleach stability
- Increased solubility of detergent ingredients
- Enhanced control of scale formation
- Prevents redeposition and suspends particles
In addition, ACUSOL™ 445 Polymer family can help offset the effects that water hardness has on product performance – resulting in clean, vibrant clothing, no matter the hardness levels.
Enjoy compatibility and cost savings in the manufacturing process
- Available in a number of different final format variations - liquid, powder, granule, acid
- Compatible in medium to very alkaline formulations
- Contains binding properties to enhance manufacturing proceses like tableting
- Ease of use can lead to reduced processing time and costs
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 48 %
- Dispersant Calcium Carbonate Better
- Dispersant Calcium Polyphosphate Good
- Dispersant Lime Soap Salts Good
- Dispersant Organic Soils Good
- Dispersant Zeolite Good
- Inhibition Calcium Carbonate Better
- Inhibition Calcium Polyphosphate Good
- Inhibition Silicate Salts Better
- Inhibition Sulphate Salts Good
- Molecular Weight 4500 g/mol
- Neutralized Partial
- pH (as Supplied) 3.2-4.0
- Supplied Form Liquid
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.