ACUMER™ 2100 Polymer
Phosphates and zinc stabilizer for anti-scale/anti-corrosion water treatment formulations, acts as a good iron oxide dispersant. Complies with FDA food additives regulation. FDA clearances apply. # NSF-60 for potable water.
- Industrial water treatment
- Excellent scale inhibition for a variety of applications including cooling circuits, boilers and RO units.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Phosphorus Free Yes No true
- Potable Approval Yes No true
- Scale Control / Inhibition Yes No Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate / Phosphonate, Iron Oxide Dispersion, Silica / Silicate
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.