ACULYN™ Siltouch Rheology Modifier
It is easy to use: just pour and mix. The polymer is released when adding water. No high shear or neutralization is needed. This allows formulators to quickly build water-phase viscosity even at low pH. INCI: Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (and) Dimethicone (and) Trideceth-6 (and) PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone
- Buttery Creams
- Thin Lotions
- Light, non-tacky feel
- Pleasant sensory aesthetics
- Compatible with wide range of oils and pH
- Formulation flexibility
- No need to heat or cool (unless formulations include waxes and/or other solids that require heating)
- Reduction in overall energy consumption and energy costs
- No need to mix at higher shear *formulation dependent
- Reduction in overall processing time
Using advanced technology from Dow, ACULYN™ Siltouch Rheology Modifier can help create captivating products for consumers that are not tacky or heavy like.
Watch our video to learn more about the product & its capabilities!
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.