ACULYN™ 33 Rheology Modifier
- Shear thinning properties with a short flow
- Stable in highly alkaline systems
- Very efficient suspending agent for thin pouring systems
- Stabilizer for emulsifier-free emulsions
- Instant neutralization/thickening
- Excellent viscosity stability
- Compatible in systems containing hydrogen peroxide
A cost-effective thickener for formulations containing polar solvents
ACULYN™ 33 Rheology Modifier is a cost-effective thickener particularly suited for formulations containing polar solvents. ACULYN™ 33 is an excellent suspending agent. Thanks to its unique ease of use, wide compatability, cost effectiveness and favorable balance of rheological properties, the rheology modifier can be used in a breadth of skin and hair care formulation and product types including hand soaps, lotions, hair dyes, solvent gels, emulsions and clear solutions.
ACULYN™ 33 Rheology Modifier is an alkali-swellable anionic acrylic polymer emulsion (ASE) that is lightly crosslinked to impart a short pseudoplastic flow. It is a liquid, cold-processable product that instantaneously thickens upon neutralization, providing ease of handling and increased manufacturing efficiency.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.