ACULYN™ 2051 Rheology Modifier
- Smooth, non-sticky, non-greasy feel
- Efficiency at low levels
- Wide compatibility with silicone and non-silicone products
- No neutralization needed
- Listed in the Catalogue of Cosmetics Ingredients used in China
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Active Content Yes No 29 %
- Cyclotetrasiloxane Content Yes No < 0.1 %
- Dynamic Viscosity Yes No < 4000 Centipoise
- Flash Point, Closed Cup Yes No > 100 °C
- Reduced Yes No Greasiness, Tackiness
- Smooth Feel Yes No true
Thickener for water-based formulations: Just pour and mix
Imagine a thickening agent that also acts as an emulsifier, making formulations easy. It doesn’t take much imagination to see what that can do for your personal care products.
This remarkably stable thickener-emulsifier eliminates pre-work such as neutralizing and heating during formulation.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.