ACRYSOL™ WS-68 Emulsion
A colloidal dispersion that, when formulated with monomeric melamine resins, facilitates the formulation of industrial baking enamels that offer excellent spray characteristics and film properties. This product offers high gloss and DOI properties.
- General Industrial Finishes for metal
- Excellent gloss and film image clarity
- High film hardness
- Excellent water and humidity resistance
- Excellent sprayability for both conventional and electrostatic spray application
- High enamel solids in an aqueous gloss system
- Formulation latitude to offer a range of co-solvent levels low enough to meet regulatory requirements
- Good enamel stability
- Formulation simplicity
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 38 %
- % Solids Range 37-39.5 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.