ACRYSOL™ RM-995 Rheology Modifier
An APEO-free*, solvent-free*, hydrophobically modified ethylene oxide urethane (HEUR) rheology modifier that utilizes ACID SUPPRESSION™ technology. This product is a mid-shear (KU) viscosity rheology modifier offers improved performance in viscosity stability upon tinting and excellent sag resistance.while maintaining the properties that HEUR technology is known for, e.g. excellent flow, gloss development and applicability both interior and exterior latex coatings. It is provided as a low-viscosity material for ease of use in the manufacturing process.
- Premium and standard interior and exterior paints
- Flat to gloss formulations
- Water-based architectural and industrial coatings
- White base to neutral base paints
- Efficient KU and Brookfield viscosity build
- Unique rheology profile allows for excellent flow and leveling and also very good sag resistance
- Helps improve viscosity stability of paints tinted with high levels of colorant
- Rapid viscosity equilibration
- Delivered as a low-viscosity, high-solids, solvent-free* liquid for easy handling in manufacturing facilities
- APEO Free*
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 20 %
- Brookfield Efficiency Yes No Better
- KU Efficiency Yes No Better
- Recommended Binder Chemistry Yes No 100% Acrylic, Styrene Acrylic, Styrene Butadiene, Vinyl Acetate, Vinyl Acrylic, Vinyl Acrylic Ethylene (VAE)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.