ACRYSOL™ RM-725 Rheology Modifier
An APEO-free*, solvent-free*, hydrophobically modified ethylene oxide urethane (HEUR) rheology modifier that utilizes ACID SUPPRESSION™ to produce an excellent balance of properties. ACRYSOL RM-725 builds mid-shear (KU) viscosity while also contributing to high-shear (ICI) viscosity build, allowing for a reduction of high shear thickener usage. It offers formulators an excellent balance of sag resistance and leveling, especially in paints utilizing vinyl acrylic binder technology.
- Efficient KU viscosity build especially, with balanced ICI contribution
- Utility with all binder types, especially vinyl-acrylic
- In combination with ACRYSOL™ RM-3030 provides advantages in premium acrylic systems.
- Excellent efficiency
- Broad Formulation Latitude across various chemistries
- Good KU/ICI balance
- Excellent Surface smoothness
- APEO Free*
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 18 %
- Brookfield Efficiency Good
- ICI Efficiency Good
- KU Efficiency Best
- pH 3
- Recommended Binder Chemistry 100% Acrylic, Styrene Acrylic, Styrene Butadiene, Vinyl Acetate, Vinyl Acrylic, Vinyl Acrylic Ethylene (VAE)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.