ACRYSOL™ RM-3030 Rheology Modifier
An APEO-free*, solvent-free* hydrophobically modified ethylene oxide urethane (HEUR) rheology modifier based on proprietary technology. This ICI-building associative thickener offers formulators efficient ICI contribution with minimal KU response. This product has demonstrated improved flow and leveling, improved syneresis resistance, and good film build in flat to gloss formulations.
- For premium and standard interior and exterior paints
- For use in flat to gloss formulations
- For use in water-based architectural and industrial coatings
- For use in vinyl-acrylic and acrylic binder systems
- Efficient ICI viscosity build and broad formulation latitude
- Improved ICI viscosity efficiency relative to ACRYSOL™ RM-2020 NPR
- Good film build with excellent flow and leveling
- Spatter-free application
- Newtonian rheology profile
- Utility with many binder chemistries
- APEO Free*
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 20.5 %
- ICI Efficiency Yes No Best
- KU Efficiency Yes No Good
- pH Yes No 5.5
- Recommended Binder Chemistry Yes No 100% Acrylic, Epoxy, Styrene Acrylic, Styrene Butadiene, Vinyl Acetate, Vinyl Acrylic, Vinyl Acrylic Ethylene (VAE), Polyurethane
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.