ACRYSOL™ RM-1600 Rheology Modifier
An APEO-free*, solvent-free*, hydrophobically modified ethylene oxide urethane (HEUR) rheology modifier. This product is a high-shear (ICI) building associative thickener that offers formulators efficient ICI contribution with minimal medium-shear (KU) response. This product demonstrates a Newtonian rheology profile that offers flexibility with the choice and level of mid-shear rheology modifier to facilitate an excellent performance balance., especially in high volume solids formulations or formulations utilizing small particle size acrylic binder technology.
- For premium and standard interior and exterior high volume solids paints
- For use in flat to gloss formulations
- For use with highly efficient binder chemistries
- Efficient ICI viscosity build without KU viscosity build in high volume solids and highly efficient binder systems
- Improves leveling and surface smoothness in premium coatings
- APEO*, formaldehyde* and solvent* free
- Helps improve stability in highly efficient systems
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 25 %
- ICI Efficiency Better
- Recommended Binder Chemistry 100% Acrylic, Styrene Acrylic, Styrene Butadiene, Vinyl Acetate, Vinyl Acrylic, Vinyl Acrylic Ethylene (VAE)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.