ACRYSOL™ RM-12W Rheology Modifier
An APEO-free*, solvent-free*, hydrophobically modified ethylene oxide urethane (HEUR) rheology modifier. It is designed to offer high low-shear (Brookfield) viscosity with an extremely shear thinning rheology and excellent thickening efficiency. This rheology profile helps improve brush/roller loading, while offering good anti-drip properties, good in-can structure, and an excellent flow/sag balance.
- For interior and exterior economy paints.
- For use in flat to semi gloss formulations
- For use in water-based architectural and industrial coatings
- For used in high-build architectural coatings
- Broad formulation latitude
- Efficient Brookfield viscosity build for enhanced sag resistance
- Rheology profile helps deliver improved roller loading during application
- Delivers shear-thinning rheology profile similar to HEC without spatter during application
- APEO Free*
- Formaldehyde free
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 19 %
- Brookfield Efficiency Yes No Best
- KU Efficiency Yes No Good
- Recommended Binder Chemistry Yes No 100% Acrylic, Epoxy, Styrene Acrylic, Styrene Butadiene, Vinyl Acetate, Vinyl Acrylic, Vinyl Acrylic Ethylene (VAE), Polyurethane
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.