ACRYSOL™ I-62A Emulsion
An alkali-soluble acrylic copolymer which has broad utility as a dispersant for organic and inorganic pigments. As a pigment dispersant, it offers excellent dispersion for whites and a variety of deep-tone formulations. It is especially useful in formulations designed for thermosetting applications. It is a waterborne colloidal dispersion containing both carboxylic acid and hydroxyl functionality, and as such will crosslink with melamine-formaldehyde or urea-formaldehyde resins, thereby becoming part of the polymer matrix and improving the film properties.
- Pigment dispersions
- Thermosetting industrial finishes
- Graining inks
- Graphic arts
- High pigment dispersing efficiency
- Broad formulation latitude
- Improved water resistance of coating
- Ability to crosslink through both hydroxyl and carboxyl functionality
- Supplied un-neutralized, allowing choice of neutralizer for solubilization
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 50 %
- % Solids Range 49.5-50.5 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.