ACRYSOL™ DR-6600 Rheology Modifier
An APEO-free*, solvent-free*, hydrophobically-modified alkali-soluble (HASE) rheology modifier for waterborne architectural coatings. The product is effective in improving the high shear viscosity, resulting in coatings that have high film build characteristics for improved hiding and appearance. It is supplied as a low viscosity liquid that is easy to handle and incorporate during the manufacturing process.
- For interior and exterior economy paints. For use in flat to semi gloss formulations
- For use in water-based architectural and industrial coatings
- Efficient ICI build in coatings formulations
- Utility with all binder chemistries
- APEO and formaldehyde free
- Low-VOC capability. May help improve stain resistance in architectural paints, reduces spatter in paints when compared to HEC
- Easy to handle
- Sole thickening capability
- APEO Free*
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- ICI Efficiency Yes No Better
- Recommended Binder Chemistry Yes No 100% Acrylic, Styrene Acrylic, Styrene Butadiene, Vinyl Acetate, Vinyl Acrylic, Vinyl Acrylic Ethylene (VAE)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.