ACCENT™ Scale Inhibitor 1120T
- Oilfield production flow assurance
- Effective tagged mineral scale inhibitor for calcite (CaCO3), barite (BaSO4) and calcium sulfate (CaSO4)
- Good stability at high temperatures with formulation capability over a wide range of pH conditions
- Good stability with freeze-protecting solvents, such as ethylene glycol and methanol
- Can be detected easily using our unique analytical field method to determine the amount of free polymer available for inhibition
- Can optimize dosing to reduce overall operating costs
- Can service separate well testing programs offshore through common umbilical
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 43 %
- Appearance Yes No Clear to slighly hazy solution
- Brookfield Viscosity (25°C ) Yes No 400 cP
- pH (25°C) Yes No 4.2
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.