CONTINUUM Bimodal Polythylene Resins
CONTINUUM™ Bimodal Polyethylene Resins bridge the gap between bimodal HDPE performance and unimodal HDPE processing by offering distinctive combinations of attributes unavailable from conventional unimodal and competitive bimodal HDPE resins alone. This results in the potential to enhance the performance, processing, and profitability of extrusion blow molded bottle and drum applications.
Advantages of CONTINUUM™ Bimodal Polyethylene Resins
- Dramatically enhanced environmental stress crack resistance
- Higher stiffness for improved top load strength
- Increased lightweighting potential
- Drop-in bottle processing on a variety of extrusion blow molding equipment
- Improved processing of drums and other large industrial containers