Dow Corning’s Innovative Material Solutions for Automotive and Transportation are Driving the Future
Join Dow Corning Experts at the Automotive Engineering Show (AES17) in India to Discover Innovations that Enhance Performance and Safety
Dow Corning, a global leader in silicones, silicon-based technology and innovation, and a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company, is showcasing its range of innovative solutions for the Indian automotive and transportation industries, at the Automotive Engineering Show (AES17) from March 21 to 23, 2017.
Venue: Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
Booth: E-15 in Hall 14
March 21-23, 2017
Click here to register
Dow Corning experts will also be conducting a technical seminar on 22nd March, from 11 am to 1 pm, on “Enhancing Automotive Solutions, Performance & Safety” in Hall 14.
Do attend to discover our range of innovative material solutions that can help you make more reliable, comfortable, fuel-efficient and environmentally sustainable automobiles:
- Silicone engineered elastomers that reduce noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) , provide durable protection, and improve performance in harsh operating conditions.
- Silicone adhesives and sealants to strengthen bonds, and enable use of advanced materials with optically clear material characteristics
- Specialty lubricants offering solutions for friction control, reduced noise and wear, improved reliability, and extended component life and enhanced green design.
- Engineered thermoplastics that combine strength with softness for weight and cost reductions, while retaining performance throughout the product life cycle.
- Electronic solutions to dissipate damaging heat, provide long-lasting protection of sensitive components, relieve assembly process and cost, and help you design smaller and more reliable systems to boost electrification,
- safety and connectivity.
- Lighting solutions that expand design options for brighter and more energy-efficient lighting systems, while helping vehicle OEMs and lighting suppliers to optimize costs, and enable styling flexibility.
- Liquid silicone rubbers and thermoplastic solutions that meet your needs for developing high-performance inflatable restraint systems with products for cut-and-sewn, seam-sealed airbags and one-piece woven (OPW) inflatable airbags, improving safety, reliability and durability.
"Dow Corning’s range of solutions translate into a wide variety of advantages that benefit the demanding Indian customers – improved performance and fuel efficiency; reliability that require less maintenance; improved safety; and lowered cabin noise and vibration”, said Dharmesh Shah (Commercial Manager – India).
Shah added, “Our global team can provide the Indian automotive manufacturer with support from start-up to final production, and help them succeed in a very competitive market. Now that Dow Corning Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company, we have the opportunity for newer product offerings, and increased geographic reach that will help us bring innovations to customers faster.”
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress. The Company is driving innovations that extract value from material, polymer, chemical and biological science to help address many of the world's most challenging problems, such as the need for fresh food, safer and more sustainable transportation, clean water, energy efficiency, more durable infrastructure, and increasing agricultural productivity. Dow's integrated, market-driven portfolio delivers a broad range of technology-based products and solutions to customers in 175 countries and in high-growth sectors such as packaging, infrastructure, transportation, consumer care, electronics, and agriculture. In 2016, Dow had annual sales of $48 billion and employed approximately 56,000 people worldwide. The Company's more than 7,000 product families are manufactured at 189 sites in 34 countries across the globe. References to "Dow" or the "Company" mean The Dow Chemical Company and its consolidated subsidiaries unless otherwise expressly noted. More information about Dow can be found at www.dow.com.
About Dow Corning
Dow Corning (dowcorning.com), a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company, provides performance-enhancing solutions to serve the diverse needs of more than 25,000 customers worldwide. A global leader in silicones, silicon-based technology and innovation, Dow Corning offers more than 7,000 products and services via the company’s DOW CORNING® and XIAMETER™ brands. More than half of Dow Corning’s annual sales are outside the United States. Dow Corning’s global operations adhere to the American Chemistry Council’s Responsible Care® initiative, a stringent set of standards designed to advance the safe and secure management of chemical products and processes.
For further information contact: