Highly reliable insulation for high voltage
Reduce maintenance costs. Increase reliability. Enhance your utility reputation with dependable, cost-effective high-voltage distribution systems.
Insulator contamination, from salt spray, industrial pollutants, and even desert sand, can lead to costly power interruptions due to arcing and flashover and lead to frequent maintenance issues.
With proven High voltage insulator coatings from Dow, your high-voltage infrastructure can benefit from:
- Superior arcing and flashover protection
- Reduced leakage currents ensured by long-term hydrophobicity
- Extended maintenance intervals for ceramic, porcelain, or glass insulators
- Lower maintenance and replacement costs
- Minimized equipment problems and failures
Enhance your reputation for reliable, high-voltage systems with solutions from Dow that save you time and money. Build the efficient transmission and distribution systems needed to meet growing global demands for electrical power.
Meeting your needs
Silicone rubber products from Dow can be tailored to specific performance and application requirements and are globally manufactured to consistent quality and performance standards.
- High-quality silicone rubber bases, high-consistency rubber compounds and liquid silicone rubbers offered at competitive, market-driven prices
- Customized compounding options that help you save money, time and labor
- Reliability, proven performance and global product availability
- Flexible buying options that let you adjust to changing needs for value, security and convenience