Future DuPont Suppliers Checklist
This checklist can be used to ensure critical activities are completed throughout the restructuring and intended separations. Please complete each action as soon as possible to ensure timely invoice payment.
If additional information is required to complete the actions, use the resources within the supplier website.
|Sign up on the supplier website to ensure you automatically receive updates.|
|Add/update customer code information for legal entity changes.|
|Send outstanding invoices to The Dow Chemical Company prior to cutover dates below to avoid payment delays.
- Oct 31, 2018 (Europe, Middle East, Africa, India, Canada, United States)
- Jan 31, 2019 (Pacific Region, Latin America Region)
|Review the Purchase Order instructions and follow the details on the Purchase Order. Current Purchase Orders moving to Future DuPont can be identified on the supplier website shortly after the cutover dates listed above.|
|When using Service Entry Sheets (SES), which represents an invoice for Services rendered, work directly with the plant site contact receiving the Service to determine where the SES should be sent. If a SES is sent to The Dow Chemical Company’s Accounts Payable organization, it will be returned with instructions to send it to the site directly, which could delay payment.
If the relationship with the new Ariba Network Account for the Specialty Products Division has been accepted, open Purchase Orders will be cancelled and recreated in the new Ariba Network during cutover. Order Confirmations, Service Entry Sheets, Advanced Shipment Notices and Invoices will need to be submitted through the new Ariba Network Account for the migrated Purchase Orders following cutover.
If the relationship with the new Ariba Network Account for the Specialty Products Division has not been accepted, the Purchase Order will be migrated the same as non-Ariba migrated Purchase Orders and will need to be invoiced through the functional mailbox following cutover.
Cutover dates are below for the Specialty Products Division
|When using direct debiting, contact the Procure to Pay Service Desk to update the bank information.|
|When using consolidated invoicing, effective post go-live, provide a separate invoice for each division, one for Future Dow and one for Future DuPont, based on the new company codes / legal entities. Use the contact form and PO cross reference for assistance.|
- Purchase orders issued after cutover (see dates above) will contain the most current information on the delivery to address, legal entity name and address, payment terms and delivery terms.
- Understand there will be a short "receiving holiday" period where goods will not be received.
- The plant cross reference provides the relationship between current plants and future plants.
- The purchase order cross reference provides the relationship between the current purchase order and the new purchase order created for future DuPont. This cross reference will be available the week of November 4, 2018.
- For payment and purchase order inquiries, please contact the Procure to Pay Service Desk.