Dow Ethylene Acrylic Acid Customer Letter
To keep you informed on progress of the Dow Ethylene Acrylic Acid (EAA) Copolymers Business divestiture to SK Global Chemical Co., LTD., the following communication outlines revised Shipping Holiday dates to help prepare you for the upcoming changes.
If you have any questions regarding the following information, please reach out to your current Dow Customer Service Representative.
Invoicing and Remit Payment Information
All invoices generated and dated prior to September 1, 2017, by Dow shall continue to be paid to the current Dow bank accounts. After the deal close, expected to occur on September 1, 2017, the invoice and remittance information will apply. We will continue to use the September 1, 2017 for planning purposes throughout this message.
Action Needed for Invoices Dated after September 1, 2017
- Expect changes to legal entity names, mailing addresses, VAT #s, tax ID #s and remit-to information. Refer to the “To Be Legal Entity” and “Remit To Information” on your invoice. Please visit the Dow Ethylene Acrylic Acid website to obtain this financial information at: http://www.dow.com/en-us/about-dow/our-company/work-with-dow/dow-ethylene-acrylic-acid.
- If your INCO terms are changing, you will have received a separate communication about the changes. If you have not received these updates, please reach out to your current Account Representative.
- If you are using an e commerce tool, you will receive a separate communication from your Customer Service Representative describing any potential changes you will need to implement.
- To ensure a smooth transition, the revised Dow Shipping Holiday is displayed in the timetable below. During this holiday no shipments will be permitted.
Shipping Holiday Event Day Date Time Shipping Holiday Begins Wednesday August 30, 2017 8:00 AM Local Time Shipping Holiday Ends Friday September 1, 2017 10:00 PM EDT
- Regulatory status of the in scope products will remain the same. Please visit the website for in-scope products.
In the coming weeks, we will continue to keep you informed with additional updates or actions needed as applicable.
Dow and SK Global Chemical Co., LTD have prepared extensively to achieve a seamless transition. We sincerely appreciate your business, and our priority is on maintaining a consistent, high level of service to avoid any disruption to quality, customer service or product delivery as a result of this transaction. Again, if you have any questions or require additional information, please contact your current Dow representative to help you through this process.
Jose Sanchez Mendez
Global Business Director
Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymers and Ionomer