Dow monitors the seasonal flu and other flu situations carefully, working with health authorities and other governmental agencies around the globe. For more detailed information about Influenza, consult these resources:
Preventing the Flu
Where to Get Seasonal Flu Shots
- Your personal health care provider, local health department or senior services.
- Flu Clinic Locator - American Lung Association directory of public influenza clinics.
- AETNA members can enjoy the convenience of flu vaccination clinics throughout the U.S.
- Remember that flu vaccines are covered at 100% for members of Dow’s U.S. MAP Plus medical plans. Many HMOs also offer free flu shots to members — check with your HMO for coverage details. Click here for additional information on Aetna’s retail flu vaccines.
- At some Dow sites — Contact your Health Services representative for availability.