Diabetes Education Coverage
Dow supports participation in Diabetes Education
Active U.S. Dow employees and pre-Medicare retirees enrolled in either the MAP Plus Option 1 Low Deductible or the MAP Plus Option 2 High Deductible benefit plans are eligible for diabetes education coverage with the following guidelines:
- For members in either Plan, coverage is at 100% per visit with no calendar year deductible.
- The annual coverage limit is provided up to a maximum of $500 per member/per year.
- The diabetes education program must be at a facility approved by the American Diabetes Association. For a current listing of approved programs in your area, check the ADA website or call 1-800-342-2383.
To take advantage of this benefit:
- Participate in an eligible program and get an itemized, dated receipt.
- Upon completion of the program/activity, complete an Aetna Medical Claim Form and attach your receipt(s).
- Mail the form and receipt(s) to the AETNA claim office:
PO Box 981106
El Paso, TX 79998-1106
QUESTIONS? Call AETNA One Advocate toll free:
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST at 1-888-488-4488