At Dow Water & Process Solutions we're more than just a good neighbor, we're also a major presence here in the Edina community. While a majority of our manufacturing facilities can be found locally, our influence extends throughout the state and around the globe.
- The company's world headquarters and five of its manufacturing sites are located in Edina. More than 600 people work at Dow locations in the Twin Cities area, and our business is the second largest employer in the area, next to the Edina Public Schools system.
- The 7600 Metro Boulevard location is home to Dow Water & Process Solutions, the world leader in providing innovative water and process solutions to both communities and industries alike. The company's global headquarters and warehouse can be found here.
- The 5400 Dewey Hill Road site is the manufacturing facility for DOW™ FILMTEC™ reverse osmosis membranes.
- While innovation occurs throughout the Dow Water & Process Solutions organization, at its root are the 5230 73rd Street and 5250 73rd Street facilities, where scientific research leads to new products and solutions. The R&D function rises to the occasion of solving the world's water and process solutions challenges while managing a business that rewards shareholders.
- Dow Water & Process Solutions' other manufacturing locations can be found at 7200 Ohms Lane and at 7215 Cahill Road.