Who We Support
- Applicants must be a charitable or non-profit organization with a 501(c)3 designation or eligible government or school with required tax documentation. Note – faith-based organizations may qualify, provided their proposed project is for the benefit of the community as a whole rather than just the members of the congregation
- The organization must reside in the Delaware Valley and grants must benefit the region
- Examples of charitable organizations and/or activities that would not qualify for funding include:
- Proposals submitted by for-profit businesses, religious organizations for the sole benefit of the organization, individual sports teams, political organizations or candidates, labor unions, homeowners' associations, or individual
- Operating expenses, personal computers, travel expenses, conferences, advertising, fundraising events, giveaways or prizes, individual scholarships, dues and memberships, or lobbying expenses
- Opportunities for support of Habitat for Humanity affiliates, FIRST Robotics Teams, and Great American Cleanup efforts are managed outside of this process. For additional information, click here.
Also in Contributing to Community Success