Plant TourClick HERE for a map of our facility.
1. Emulsion Products Our emulsions go into dozens of products, from acrylic paint to inks. These emulsions make all the products tougher, longer lasting.
2. Powerhouse Our powerhouse generates steam from natural gas and waste fuels.
3. Water Treatment Here, we take raw river water and clean it up for our manufacturing processes all over the plant. Then, before we send it to the Metropolitan Sewer District, we clean it up again.
4. Laboratory This is our plant's quality assurance checkpoint. Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, we extensively test our raw materials and finished products to insure that they are of the highest quality.
5. Plastic Additives Here, we produce material added to plastics that make the plastics resist heat and rough handling; our additives also make the plastics capable of being molded into various shapes
6. Maintenance Operating this plant is like running a small city, and we can't afford time-consuming breakdowns; this is where we make sure that doesn't happen.
7. Raw Materials This tall Lego-like structure is where we bring in a major raw material, methyl methacrylate, and prepare it for distribution to other manufacturing processes.
8. Acryloid Coatings Here, we make the component of car and marine finishes and dozens of other products that make them longer-lasting and tougher.
9. Firehouse Our modern equipment is manned by a trained department, capable of responding to practically any situation.
10. Engineering All the pipes and machinery around here have a purpose and this is where all those things are planned, designed and integrated into our plant.