Dow's Gulf Coast Pipeline
The following pipeline companies are subsidiaries of The Dow Chemical Company (TDCC). TDCC and its consolidated subsidiaries (collectively “Dow”) manufacture more than 5,000 products at 214 sites in 37 countries across the globe. Gulf Coast Pipeline is an operating unit of Dow that supports Dow’s Feedstocks and Olefins Businesses.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Dow Pipeline Company
- Dow Intrastate Gas Company
- Cayuse Pipeline, Inc.
- Dow Hydrocarbons and Resources LLC
- Seadrift Pipeline Corporation
- UCAR Pipeline Incorporated
- UCAR Louisiana Pipeline Company
About Dow’s Gulf Coast Pipeline
- Operates over 3,000 miles of cross-country pipelines along the U.S. Gulf Coast.
- The pipeline systems stretch from Brownsville, Texas to New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Operations are monitored 24 hours a day from Dow’s Product Control Center in Houston, Texas.
- Utilizes aerial surveillance and ground patrol to monitor potential dangers, along with construction and excavation activities.
- Transports both liquid and gas products with the vast majority of products being hydrocarbons, which are combustible if released and exposed to an ignition source.
- Products transported include:
- Natural Gas (methane)
- Ethane-Propane Mix