Date Posted: 01/12/2018
Job Number: 1800412
We are building a team over 100 professionals in Mumbai responsible for different accounting disciplines and geographical locations around the world.
We offer a dynamic and challenging international environment, where professional development is a key factor. From early in your career, you will have the opportunity to develop your financial skills and experience as well as broader competences, being able to explore the different roles within the Finance organization.
As we regularly have open positions in Finance, we already would like to be in contact with you as Top Talent.
Cost Accounting: focus on expense management, annual budgeting, product costing, inventory valuation and internal control.
Capital Planning and Asset Management (CPAM): creates and manages the assets in the financial records and control the capital projects.
Intercompany Clearing House (ICH): ensures intercompany accounts are balanced
- Master’s Degree in the field of Finance or Accounting
- Charted Accountant or India Cost Accounting Certification
- Corporate / Public accounting experience
- Experience and proficiency in cost, fixed assets, or inter-company accounting
- Western MNC experience a plus
- Proficient in SAP finance - cost accounting or financial accounting module
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools, e.g., ACCESS, EXCEL,MACROS and WORD
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of another relevant language is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal effectiveness
About this Posting
The Dow Chemical Company values the benefits that diversity can bring. Dow is looking for individuals best suited for this role regardless of nationality, origin, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products. Additional information on division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of Dow and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges.