High temperatures under the hood call for materials that can take the heat. Reliable belts and hoses begin with NORDEL™ EPDM materials from Dow. The very low gel levels inherent to NORDEL™ EPDM help improve product consistency and aesthetics. This can translate into less waste and more on-time deliveries for you.
Weather-stripping technologies provide protection against the elements and reduce noise inside the car. High performance body sealing systems made with patented NORDEL™ EPDM products insulate passenger compartments from noise, water and dirt. NORDEL™ EPDM products are innovative in design to improve productivity, and have a deserved reputation for high-quality, low-gel cleanliness and consistency.
Solutions made with NORDEL™ EPDM enable:
- Exceptional uniformity and lot-to-lot consistency
- Highly reproducible and predictable results
- Low catalyst residues and impurities
- Excellent polymer cleanliness for better part aesthetics
- Opportunity to reduce processing time and expense while increasing throughput
- Availability of semi-crystalline grades in granular form
Hover or click on any of the hotspots below to learn how Dow can help provide the high-performance EPDM solutions you need.
|NORDEL EPDM for automotive under-the-hood and weather sealing (265 KB PDF)|
|Automotive Thermosets: Rev-up performance, design, and efficiency (351 KB PDF)|
|NORDEL™ Product Selection Guide (2 MB PDF)|
|NORDEL™ Products Selection Guide by Applications (97 KB PDF)|
|Dow Elastomers Product Handling Guide (91 KB PDF)|