Meeting Demands for Lightweighting and Better Aesthetics
Dow ENGAGE™ delivers performance for today's increasingly complex and demanding interior and exterior applications. ENGAGE™ Polyolefin Elastomers have long been the impact modifiers of choice in hard TPO (thermoplastic olefin) applications.
Today, Dow is contributing to new advances in the performance and processability of both hard and soft TPO applications. The result? Best-in-class TPOs for the manufacture of interior and exterior body-molded parts that meet demands for weight reduction, improved aesthetics, easier processing and enhanced performance.
ENGAGE™ delivers performance for today's increasingly complex and demanding interior and exterior part designs.
ENGAGE™ Polyolefin Elastomers improve processing and performance with:
- Compound modifiers that provide excellent impact resistance, stiffness, and flow balance properties
- Easy mixing, forming, and processing with industry standard equipment in TPO manufacturing
- Reproducible performance for better fit finish
- Variety of grades that can be used to optimize dispersion and molding flow
- High melt strength grades for thermoforming applications
Hover or click on any of the hotspots below to learn where Dow can help create best-in-class TPOs for interior and exterior body molded parts.
|Specialty Elastomers for Automotive TPO Compounds (1.53 MB PDF)|
|ENGAGE™ Product Selection Guide (90.48 KB PDF)|
|ENGAGE™ Polyolefin Elastomers Extrusion Guide (58.47 KB PDF)|
|ENGAGE™ Polyolefin Elastomers Injection Molding Processing Guide (57.57 KB PDF)|
|ENGAGE™ Polyolefin Elastomers Fact Sheet (87.18 KB PDF)|
|Chemical Resistance Guide for ENGAGE™, INFUSE™, and VERSIFY™ (118.68 KB PDF)|
|Dow Elastomers Product Handling Guide (132.88 KB PDF)|