Durable, reliable automotive sealing systems that keep the ride enjoyable
Drivers and passengers expect the weatherseals in their vehicle to help keep out today’s weather forecast. No one wants a leaky window in the middle of a rain storm, or a door that won’t stay shut on a cold winter day. They also expect the weatherseals to dampen vibrations and isolate road noise while driving.
Weatherseal technology developed with NORDEL™ EPDM will deliver on performance every single time.
- Quality shape retention and collapse resistance
- Long term compression set resistance
- Exceptional static and dynamic sealing properties
- High-volume resistance/low conductivity
- Excellent electromechanical degradation (ECD)
- Improved surface quality for high-end finishes
Our products for thermoset automotive sealing systems can be used in foam, dense, micro-dense, corner molding and sponge components. We also offer grades for TPV formulations and high filler loading compounds.
With a well-deserved reputation for high-quality, low-gel cleanliness and consistency, NORDEL™ EPDM is easy and efficient to work with. Improve your manufacturing efficiency by reducing processing time and expenses while increasing thoughput. NORDEL™ EPDM delivers exceptional uniformity and lot-to-lot consistency for highly reproducible and predictable results.