Dow Sustainability Innovation Student Challenge Award
In alignment with Dow’s 2015 Sustainability Goals, the Sustainability Innovation Student Challenge Award (SISCA) program was launched in 2009. To promote forward thinking in social and environmental responsibility, SISCA acknowledges the energy, commitment and enthusiasm of the students and their university professors, sponsors and facilitators who support their sustainability innovations and efforts in continued excellence.
2013 celebrates the fifth year of the SISCA program, which, since its inception, has continued to expand and now engages students from 17 universities around the world. The spirit and power of global collaboration has sparked the development of long-lasting and impactful solutions. Visit our past winner profiles below to learn more.
SISCA Commitment - In order to ensure a more sustainable future, it’s essential that we promote and cultivate fresh ideas, innovative thinking and sustainable practices that balance environmental, societal and economic decisions. SISCA advances sustainable development, helping further Dow’s commitment to create positive change for tomorrow.
- Dow’s 2012 Sustainability Innovation Student Challenge Award Program Recognizes 89 Student Winners
- Dow Expands Sustainability Innovation Student Challenge Award with Nine New Universities Worldwide
- 4Q Progress Update on 2015 Sustainability Goals (2.3MB PDF)
- Dow Named for Eleventh Time to Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Dow Launches 2012 Sustainability Innovation Student Challenge Award