Technology and Science to Harness the Power of the Sun
Dow combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate products and technology for the photovoltaic market that help harness the power of the sun and turn it into useful energy.
Dow's solutions can increase solar panel effectiveness while reducing costs – and are used to improve every step in making the panel. This includes critical fluids used to help refine polysilicon and create the ingot; enabling materials used to slice, texturize, clean, image and make photovoltaic cells conductive; and encapsulant films, back encapsulant composites and adhesives used to make the final panel long-lasting and efficient.
- ADCOTE™ Solvent-based Adhesives
- DOWTHERM™ and SYLTHERM™ Heat Transfer Fluids
- ENLIGHT™ Metallization, Imaging, Texturizing and Cleaning Technologies
- ENLIGHT™ Polyolefin Encapsulant Films
- ENLIGHT™ Polyolefin Back Encapsulant Composite Films
- ENLIGHT™ Coolant/Wafer Cutting Fluids
- ETHOCEL™ Binder for Aluminum and Silver Paste
- MOR-FREE™ Solventless Adhesives