ROCIMA™ KO is a fast acting, broad spectrum biocide for treating raw materials, process water, and contaminated products and systems, which breaks down rapidly into non-hazardous materials.
- Raw materials
- Process water
- Contaminated products and systems
- Able to eradicate a wide range of microbes (fungal, bacterial, algal)
- Fast acting (effective control can occur in minutes)
- Environmentally friendly - Decomposes to carbon dioxide, ammonia and bromide ions
- Liquid formulation for handling ease
- Does not contain or release HCHO and is non-mutagenic, non-carcinogenic, non-teratogenic
- Does not contribute problematic components to formulations or create long term health and safety concerns
These properties are typical but do not constitute specifications.
Clear colorless to amber liquid
Active Ingredient (AI) concentration
Water and polyethylene glycol
1.235 to 1.285
2 to 5