Use FASTRACK™ 2706 polymer emulsion to create waterborne traffic marking paints that offer substantial safety, application, and environmental advantages over alkyds. Incorporates patented Quick Set technology for improved dry under humid conditions, resistance to early rain, and track-free time.
- In traffic marking paints
- Environmentally Acceptable – Can be formulated to V.O.C.s as low as 0.8 pounds/gallon, meeting or exceeding most regulations for traffic marking paints.
- Better Retention of Glass Beads – Paints formulated with waterborne acrylics retain their flexibility on aging and retain glass beads longer than typical alkyds.
- Longer “Useful Life” – When properly formulated and applied, waterborne traffic paints retain their retroreflectivity longer, so reapplication is required less frequently.
- Increased Worker Safety – Exposure to volatile organic solvents is greatly reduced.
- Easier, Safer Cleanup – Can be done almost exclusively using water and mild solvents or detergents.
- Significantly Reduced Disposal Costs – Waterborne acrylic paints can be solidified easily and disposed of as non-hazardous waste.
These properties are typical but do not constitute specifications.
Density Dry (g/ml)
Density Dry (lb/gal)
Density Wet (g/ml)
Density Wet (lb/gal)
Part Size (Micron)