FINGERPRINT Resins for Reliable, Long-lasting Performance
The Dow Chemical Company (Dow) is dedicated to micro-irrigation and to providing innovative material solutions that help irrigation systems perform better. FINGERPRINT™ Polyethylene Resin for micro-irrigation pipe is another example of that commitment.
The benefits of FINGERPRINT Resins
- Dow offers a wide range of FINGERPRINT Polyethylene Resins suitable for micro-irrigation applications in both agricultural and landscaping segments.
- With excellent flexural toughness, ESCR (environmental stress crack resistance), burst strength, puncture resistance, and long-life expectancy; FINGERPRINT Resins offer the manufacturer an opportunity to produce the finest quality, longest lasting tubing and tape products in the micro-irrigation industry.
- FINGERPRINT Resins contribute towards reducing leaks and cracks in the tubing and tape you produce for your customers - thus reducing water loss during irrigation and potentially lowering costs and conserving water supply.
All micro-irrigation tubing and tape made with FINGERPRINT Resins can be identified by a special tracer element added to the resin. This enables Dow to constantly evaluate and improve quality and consistency.
Trust in Dow's commitment to pipe
- Dow is one of the largest polyethylene suppliers in the world
- Dow is poised to be a leading force in the pipe industry by pushing forward with new solutions and innovations from our Pipe Technology Center and other research and development centers.
- Dow is one of the leading micro-irrigation material suppliers in the world
- Dow is committed to sustainability - constantly looking for new ways to solve some of the most serious problems currently facing the world, such as sustainable water supplies.
For more information, visit the FINGERPRINT Resins site: www.Dow.com/fingerprint.