In our world of differentiated products and our society that demands functionality, bottles come in all shapes and sizes, with a variety of features. Whatever your blow molded bottle requirement - wide or narrow mouth, square or round, handles or not, large or small, dry or liquid applications, personal care or milk bottles with FDA approval - The Dow Chemical Company (Dow) offers you a selection of plastics that could meet the demand.
For containers up to and exceeding 55 gallons in size for the Dairy, Water, and Juice; Household and Industrial Chemical (HIC); Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, and Toiletry; and Industrial Drum and Container markets, Dow's portfolio of products offer the features and benefits you need, such as:
- Excellent rigidity
- Superior environmental stress crack resistance (ESCR)
- High impact resistance, as well as good melt strength and moderate swell characteristics
- Improved top-load strength, drop height resistance, shape retention, and stackability
- Contact clarity up to transparency and gloss
- Heat resistance for retention of package integrity during the retort, pasteurization, hot fill, and/or shipping and handling processes
- Consistent processability low water absorption
- Excellent moisture barrier and chemical resistance
- Enhanced mold filling and release ability
As you can see, Dow aims to satisfy - both you and your customers!