Getting Started with EcoSmooth™ Satin
In independent laboratory testing, formulations based on EcoSmooth™ Satin Conditioning Polymer were shown to provide improved conditioning performance on wet/dry hair in mild conditioning shampoos.
Formulations based on EcoSmooth™ Silk Conditioning Polymer were also shown to provide excellent sensory properties in body washes, including:
- Equivalent sensory performance as compared to cationic guar and PQ-7 (feel after wet/rinse and feel after rinse/dry)
- Equivalent foam performance to cationic guar and PQ-7 (foam volume and feel)
In panel testing, EcoSmooth™ Satin Conditioning Polymer was shown to provide equivalent sensory performance to Polyquaternium-7 and Cationic Guar.
In panel testing, EcoSmooth™ Satin was shown to provide equivalent foam performance to Polyquaternium-7 and Cationic Guar.
In independent laboratory tests with shampoo formulations, EcoSmooth™ Satin was shown to outperform Cationic Guar on European damaged hair, providing better conditioning on both wet and dry hair in mild conditioning shampoos.
To get started with EcoSmooth™ Satin Conditioning Polymer, download the following:
- EcoSmooth™ Satin Technical Literature (2.35 MB PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions About EcoSmooth™ Satin Conditioning Polymer (540 KB PDF)
- EcoSmooth™ Satin Conditioning Polymer Storage and Handling Guide (744 KB PDF)
- Formulating Guidelines for EcoSmooth™ Satin Conditioning Polymer (836 KB PDF)
Get instant answers to your questions! Visit Dow’s Answer Center to find answers to common questions on our products, including application, technical and regulatory information.