From one region of the world to another, the experts of Dow Microbial Control stand ready to protect your fuel products from microbial contamination
- Fuel Biocide Selection Guide for Fuel Applications
- Fuel Treatment Even in Cold Weather with FUELSAVER 40 LT
- Correct Biocide Dosing is Critical for Effective Protection of Fuels
Let us help put you in control with:
Customer-specific formulation testing
- Microbiological efficacy
- Biocide stability
- Biocide Stability
- Contamination issues
Microbiological audits of refineries, terminals and fuel storage facilities
- Rapid microorganism quantification by adenosine triphosphate (ATP) analysis in accordance with ASTM D7687* using the Lumen Ultra QGO-M test kit
- Active ingredient concentration
- Technical, safety, regulatory and environmental information
In-person and online training
- Products, safety handling, industrial hygiene and more
Rely on the industry’s most experienced team of experts in microbial control technologies. We offer expertise in regulatory issues, toxicology and environmental research. Our products are carefully formulated based on the latest science and exhaustive performance testing.
Regional presence, knowledge and support
The Dow Microbial Control Customer Application Centers are your source for the best microbial control products and services. Each center has a thorough knowledge of the unique challenges and opportunities of the region, providing you with local personalized support.
You have complex microbial control challenges. Our BIOBAN, FUELSAVER and KATHON products are designed to meet those challenges. We understand your needs—and we have the products and expertise needed to address them.
Meet the experts here.
*ASTM D7687 Standard Test Method of Cellular Adenosine Triphosphate in Fuel, Fuel/Water Mixtures and Fuel-Associated Water with Sample Concentration by Filtration.