Dow Technology Licensing is an industry leader in the specialized field of technology transfer. In short, we help transfer Dow expertise to you – whether it’s the technology itself or the knowledge and skills needed to put it to use in your plants. By taking advantage of Dow’s process technology and support services, you can quickly and efficiently implement leading, commercially established processes that would be impractical or uneconomical to develop on your own.
Dow technologies are proven reliable, easy to operate, and environmentally compliant. We license a portfolio of proprietary process technologies and have a direct presence in all major petrochemical production regions. In fact, Dow and its affiliates have over 100 licensed installations around the world, producing a variety of commercially successful products.
We serve licensees by:
- Discovering, developing and licensing proprietary technologies and catalysts,
- Assisting with technology implementation
- Providing ongoing engineering and operations services customized to meet your specific needs
- Supplying ongoing access to technology advancements
In addition to licensing proprietary technologies and catalysts, we offer you additional services to advance your success and maximize your return on investment:
- Flexible solutions and plant designs tailored to region-specific needs
- Strategic partnerships with international engineering contractors
- Comprehensive technology transfer and training programs
- Dedicated local teams connected globally to support you before and after project start-up
Please contact us for more information.