2013 Proxy Information
The Proxy Statement was issued in connection with the 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders of The Dow Chemical Company, which was held on May 9, 2013.
- 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders Voting Results - (38KB PDF)
- 2013 Proxy Statement - (1MB PDF)
- 2012 Dow Annual Report (with Form 10-K) - (4MB PDF)
Additional Letter to Stockholders Regarding Voting - (156 KB PDF)
Additional Letter to Stockholders Regarding Voting - (165 KB PDF)
- 2012 Proxy Statement - (950 KB PDF)
- 2011 Dow Annual Report (with Form 10-K) - (6.1 MB PDF)
- 2011 Dow Corporate Report - (7.5MB PDF)
- 2011 Databook - (5MB PDF)
- 2011 Overview - (5.26MB PDF)
Reconciliation of non-GAAP Financial Measures (136KB PDF)
The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a "safe harbor" for forward-looking statements made by or on behalf of The Dow Chemical Company and its subsidiaries (the Company). The forward-looking statements contained in this web site involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the Company's operations, markets, products, services, prices, and other factors as discussed in filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, economic, competitive, legal, governmental, and technological factors. Accordingly, there is no assurance that the Company's expectations will be realized. The Company assumes no obligation to provide revisions to any forward-looking statements should circumstances change, except as otherwise required by securities and other applicable laws.