As the world’s leading, most-differentiated plastics franchise, Performance Plastics is leveraging its innovative materials and technologies to address customer needs in high-growth, specialized applications in packaging, elastomers, hygiene and medical, and electrical and telecommunications. A strong market orientation, enhanced customer collaboration, global feedstock advantage and complementary technology platforms drive faster, more profitable growth.
Elements of Market Success
- Largest global polyethylene producer
- World’s largest packaging materials supplier
- Largest global producer of polyolefin elastomers
- Cost-advantaged position as largest metallocene EPDM producer
- Broad global footprint: 48 plants; 28 sites; 16 countries
- Leading global provider to the electrical and telecommunications industry
- Proven innovator in hygiene and medical end-markets
The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a "safe harbor" for forward-looking statements made by or on behalf of The Dow Chemical Company and its subsidiaries (the Company). The forward-looking statements contained in this web site involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the Company's operations, markets, products, services, prices, and other factors as discussed in filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, economic, competitive, legal, governmental, and technological factors. Accordingly, there is no assurance that the Company's expectations will be realized. The Company assumes no obligation to provide revisions to any forward-looking statements should circumstances change, except as otherwise required by securities and other applicable laws.