Register for Online Delivery of Proxy Materials
Stockholders of The Dow Chemical Company have the convenience of electronic delivery of proxy materials including the Proxy Statement and Annual Report, as well as online proxy voting. Electronic delivery helps the environment and reduces printing and mailing costs associated with the traditional mail delivery.
Dow's Board of Directors and management are committed to strong corporate governance and sound business practices. An ethical tone at the top serves the interests of our stockholders.
Corporate Governance Highlights
- May 9, 2013 Dow Announces Results from Annual Stockholder Meeting
- March 28, 2013 Dow Issues 2013 Proxy Statement
- February 19, 2013 Ajay Banga Elected to Dow Board of Directors
- February 15, 2013 Dow Announces $1.5 Billion Share Repurchase Program
- February 15, 2013 Dow Declares Quarterly Dividend of 32 Cents per Share
- December 13, 2012 Dow Amends Quarterly Dividend Record and Payment Dates
- December 13, 2012 Dow Declares Quarterly Dividend of 32 Cents per Share
- October 29, 2012 Dow Delists from Euronext Paris and Euronext Brussels Stock Exchanges
- September 13, 2012 Dow Declares Quarterly Dividend of 32 Cents per Share
- July 16, 2012 Dow Delists from Chicago Stock Exchange
The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a "safe harbor" for forward-looking statements made by or on behalf of The Dow Chemical Company and its subsidiaries (the Company). The forward-looking statements contained in this web site involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the Company's operations, markets, products, services, prices, and other factors as discussed in filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, economic, competitive, legal, governmental, and technological factors. Accordingly, there is no assurance that the Company's expectations will be realized. The Company assumes no obligation to provide revisions to any forward-looking statements should circumstances change, except as otherwise required by securities and other applicable laws.