Register for Online Delivery of Proxy Materials
Stockholders of The Dow Chemical Company have the convenience of electronic delivery of proxy materials including the Proxy Statement and Annual Report, as well as online proxy voting. Electronic delivery helps the environment and reduces printing and mailing costs associated with the traditional mail delivery.
Dow's Board of Directors and management are committed to strong corporate governance and sound business practices. An ethical tone at the top serves the interests of our stockholders.
Corporate Governance Highlights
- March 28, 2014 Dow Issues 2014 Proxy Statement
- January 29, 2014 Dow Board of Directors Declares 15 Percent Dividend Increase and Expands Share Repurchase Program to $4.5 Billion to be Completed in 2014
- December 12, 2013 Dow Declares Quarterly Dividend of 32 Cents per Share
- October 30, 2013 Dow Announces Plans to Retire Debt in the Fourth Quarter
- September 12, 2013 Dow Declares Quarterly Dividend of 32 Cents per Share
- May 9, 2013 Dow Announces Results from Annual Stockholder Meeting
- May 9, 2013 Dow Declares Quarterly Dividend of 32 Cents per Share
The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a "safe harbor" for forward-looking statements made by or on behalf of The Dow Chemical Company and its subsidiaries (the Company). The forward-looking statements contained in this web site involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the Company's operations, markets, products, services, prices, and other factors as discussed in filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, economic, competitive, legal, governmental, and technological factors. Accordingly, there is no assurance that the Company's expectations will be realized. The Company assumes no obligation to provide revisions to any forward-looking statements should circumstances change, except as otherwise required by securities and other applicable laws.