New Delhi - January 28, 2010
- DW&PS to exhibit at Aquatech India 2010, Booth A-11
- New portfolio of reverse osmosis membranes for drinking water will be on display as well as presented at the 'Aquastages' forum
- Combination of Dow IX, RO, UF and EDI products for enhanced environmental, operational and economical advantages in various applications
Dow Water & Process Solutions (DW&PS), a business unit of The Dow Chemical Company (Dow) and its consolidated subsidiaries, and a leading global supplier of advanced water purification and separation technologies, will participate at Aquatech India from February 3-5, 2010. Dow will showcase the latest in water processing solutions that help make water safer, cleaner and more available in India and discuss recent projects and expansion investments at booth A-11.
DW&PS has a 50 year legacy of providing innovative water and process solutions to consumers, communities, municipalities and industries alike. In addition to being one of the world's largest manufacturers of reverse osmosis (RO) water purification membranes, DW&PS is now also a leading provider of a broad portfolio of ion exchange resins, reverse osmosis membranes, ultrafiltration membranes and electrodeionization products, with strong positions in a number of major application areas.
Commenting on Dow's participation at Aquatech India 2010, Lance Johnson, Global Commercial Director Dow Water & Process Solutions said, "India is a key market for Dow Water & Process Solutions. At Aquatech, we are looking forward to engaging with our customers to share our progress and highlight our ability to deliver advanced, affordable and sustainable water sourcing or treatment options for residential and commercial water, desalination, wastewater and water reuse, power and industrial applications that contribute to address the vital water conservation and purification needs of the region".
DW&PS offers solutions for all aspects of water treatment from system design and start-up, to long-term system optimization and troubleshooting. Various areas will be showcased and visitors will learn how:
- Communities in India are using DW&PS technology to help solve their water quality issues.
- DOW FILMTEC™ reverse osmosis membrane technology is making desalination more energy-efficient and affordable, and has played an important role in meeting big cities' water needs in the face of a rapidly drying climate.
- Dow's technologies and components help provide clean and reliable quality residential water for consumers around the world.
- DOW™ Electrodeionization offers a chemical free solution for high purity water.
- DOW FILMTEC™ fouling resistant technology enables municipal water reclamation for industrial use.
- DOWEX™ and DOW AMBERLITE™ ion exchange resins improve the efficiency and water quality in nuclear power plants.
- Dow's integrated RO and UF technologies enable cooling tower blowdown reuse in power plants.
For more information, please visit our website www.dowwatersolutions.com
About Dow Water & Process Solutions
Dow Water & Process Solutions has a 50 year legacy of providing innovative water and process solutions to both communities and industries alike. A differentiated business unit of The Dow Chemical Company and its consolidated subsidiaries, Dow Water & Process Solutions offers a broad portfolio of ion exchange resins, reverse osmosis membranes, ultrafiltration membranes and electrodeionization products, with strong positions in a number of major application areas, including industrial and municipal water, industrial processes, pharmaceuticals, power, residential water and waste and water reuse. More information about Dow Water & Process Solutions can be found at www.dowwaterandprocess.com.About Dow India
Dow Chemical International Private Limited (Dow India) is committed to consistent growth through its expertise as a science and technology leader, its experience as a leading chemical company, and its engagement with the communities in which it operates. With more than 1000 employees in 11 locations across the country, Dow India provides products and solutions for important segments of the Indian industry including building and construction, plastics and packaging, water and health, food and pharma, automotive, electronics, and renewable energy. Dow India has established three Centers of Excellence in the areas of Engineering (Chennai), Research & Development (Pune) and Transactional Services and Expertise (Mumbai) as well as three manufacturing sites and a variety of commercial offices. As a responsible corporate citizen, Dow India provides free artificial limbs and technology development for the 'Jaipur Foot' initiative; built homes through the 'Habitat for Humanity' Jimmy Carter Work Project, and is providing water purification technology to supply clean drinking water to villages in India. Further information can be found at www.dow.in
For Editorial Information:
+91 98 3385 9074