Fluid Selection Assistance
Selecting a thermal fluid can be a bit complicated, but it doesn't have to be. We've got answers to some of the more common questions when selecting a heat transfer fluid including:
- The difference between ethylene glycol (EG) and propylene glycol (PG)
- The differnece in ihhibited glycols and synthetic organics/silicone fluids
- When to select burst protection vs freeze protection
- When to select food product chilling/freezing vs coil defrosting/dehumidifying
- The fluids best suited for various system materials
And if you need more advice, you can contact us and we will help you find the right fluid for your application. After all, we've been serving customers for over 40 years.