Our first stop on the 2012 Highway to Health
Life sometimes feels like a pleasant weekend drive and sometimes like a wild race over a rough road. Maintaining wellness and effectively managing work/life demands are critical to thriving in this fast-paced world.
- Registration is now closed.
- Introducing iDoMatter @ Work & Home
- What to Expect
- GET STARTED: Your journey begins here
- Program Tools and Resources
Introducing iDoMatter @ Work & Home
Because we all matter to our families and workgroups, Health Services introduces a NEW four-month global resiliency program – iDoMatter @ Work & Home – that begins February 20. iDoMatter @ Work & Home can help you build your resiliency skills so you can manage your life ride more smoothly, particularly in these four key resiliency areas:
- Self-Care: Taking care of yourself – physically, emotionally, mentally
- Demands: Effectively managing life’s demands
- Perspective: A positive reaction during times of stress
- Control: Taking control, or letting go of what you cannot control
What to Expect
iDoMatter @ Work & Home is your roadmap for learning effective coping mechanisms to manage priorities at work and home. It is easy to register, then get into gear and proceed at your own pace. iDoMatter @ Work & Home features:
- Monthly self-directed personal challenges
- Twice-a-month e-mails offering support and encouragement
- Easy-to-use personal worksheet for self-reflection as you build your resiliency
This low-pressure program is free of charge and open to employees, retirees, and spouses/domestic partners/dependents.
GET STARTED! Your Journey Begins Here
- Get your personal program worksheet – print or save a copy to your computer
- Do a quick self-assessment using the Resiliency Self-Test. Record your results in the box at the top of your program worksheet.
- Weekly – Spend a few minutes in quiet reflection and make plans for meeting the Challenge for the month. Capture your thoughts and plans on your program worksheet. Feel free to use the suggested challenges or define your own.
- Bi-Monthly – Read and Reflect. Take a few minutes to review the e-mails you’ll receive twice each month.
- Repeat the Resiliency Self-Test and record your results for a comparison of your progress toward resiliency.
- Tell us your progress. By June 29, answer a short survey about your iDoMatter @ Work & Home experience.
- Continue to challenge yourself to build your resiliency. It’s an on-going journey!
Program Tools and Resources
For questions or comments regarding the iDoMatter @ Work & Home challenge, email Health Services at FGLHPPA@dow.com.
iDoMatter @ Home & Work - Your first stop on the 2012 Highway to Health