ROSA System Design Software
ROSA (Reverse Osmosis System Analysis) design software continues to evolve and grow to meet your demanding system design needs. The latest version, ROSA 9.1, is now available to aid in system design using DOW FILMTEC™ elements, the highest quality RO and NF elements available globally. Download ROSA 9.1 now to begin recognizing the benefits today.
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Redistributable (for computers that do not have version 3.5 or higher)
ROSA Instillation Instructions
Uninstall any previous ROSA versions prior to installing ROSA 9.1. Removal of the program can be done through the Add/Remove feature on your computer.
Please note that Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, or higher, is required to use ROSA 9.1. If you have Windows 7 or Windows 8, you have the necessary version. If you have a previous version of Windows, you may need to download this file. To check which .NET Framework version you have, go to Start -- Control Panel -- Add or Remove Programs. All currently installed Microsoft .NET Framework versions will be listed here.
Please note, if you have Windows 7 or 8 Operating System, you will need to follow these additional instructions:
- Right click on the shortcut to the program in the start menu and choose Properties
- On the Compatibility tab, check the box labeled "Run this program as an administrator"
- Change the security settings on the ROSA folder
- Right click on the ROSA folder (at C:/Program Files), click on properties and choose the security tab.
- Click the Edit tab, select Users (under the Group or User Names) and then select the boxes for full control, modify, read & execute, list folder contents, read, and write. See Additional instructions regarding Windows 7, if needed.
ROSA Version Comparison Chart
|Further refinement of model with respect to wider feed pH and feed water concentrations||X|
|Improved modeling for brackish water elements, adding feed TDS dependency||X|
|Includes new ECO products||X|
|Fixed split stream design warnings||X|
|Addition of DOW™ Ultrafiltration Water Types||X|
|Improved pH models for BW elements, reflecting more accurate pH dependence||X|
|Improved compatibility with Windows 7®, both 32 and 64-bit platforms||X|
|Improved EVA calculations||X|
|Upgraded product specifications for existing elements||X|
|Improved prediction of NH4 / NO3 rejections as function of pH||X|
|Batch processor - enabling multiple simulations with increments in temperature||X|
|Use of flow factor (FF) to better represent effect of operating conditions.||X|