Function: Human Resources
Business: Corporate SSP
Project Team: Ethiopian Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations
Ranko Kunzemann, is the Compensation and Benefits (C&B) Manager for Switzerland, Central Europe & Greater Russia, responsible for:
- Overseeing and managing all aspects of C&B across more than 10 countries with the emphasis on very dynamic, emerging countries, in Central Europe and Greater Russia
- Performing annual Market Measurement activities for the region to ensure Dow’s competitive position in the market to attract and retain talent for Dow.
- In addition, acting as HR Manager for the Electronic Materials site in Lucerne/Switzerland and the Dow office in Vienna/Austria
Prior to being named C&B Manager Ranko held various roles within the Finance Function:
- 2006 - 2008: Business Cost Accountant Dow Automotive Systems
- 2008 - 2010: Business Finance Analyst Dow Automotive Systems
- 2010 - 2012: Senior Staff Auditor in the Corporate Auditing Department
Ranko holds a Masters degree in Business Administration majoring in HR and Accounting from the Technical University of Merseburg, Germany.
In early 2010 he relocated from Schkopau, Germany to Horgen, Switzerland.